Webstock benefits hugely from a diversity of attendees and perspectives. Everything does, right.
With that in mind, with help from the excellent people at Stripe, we’re offering 20 full scholarships to the main Webstock conference on 11-12 February 2016.
If you’re someone who’d love to attend Webstock, from a group that’s under-represented in the spaces in which Webstock intersects – technology, design, business or culture – or if you’re someone without the financial means to pay for a ticket, we’d love to hear from you. We’re keen to hear why you’d love to come, what you’d get out of the experience, and why you are a deserving scholarship recipient.
To apply, please send us an application at email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 16 December. Applicants will be informed of the outcome by Wednesday 23 December at the latest.
The fine print
- Scholarships cover the cost of full conference registration.
- They are open to people of any age.
- Applications should be no more than (the equivalent of) two pages. PDF, email, shared online doc are all welcome.
- If you’ve received a free ticket to Webstock previously, you are not eligible. Sorry, but we want to share things around.
- If you’re from a company or organisation that really should be covering your attendance costs, you’ll probably have a harder time convincing us.
- If you’re living outside of New Zealand, you’re very welcome to apply.
- We won’t be publicising who has won a scholarship, but be assured that you’ll be made extremely welcome at Webstock and will receive numerous high fives from the Webstock team at the event for being a scholarship winner.
- Scholarships cover registration to the main Webstock conference. If you wish to attend a workshop also, you will need to pay for that. All costs associated with travelling to Webstock and accommodation whilst at Webstock will be your responsibility.
These scholarships to Webstock are provided with the assistance of our friends at Stripe.