We’re offering 10 scholarships to the main Webstock conference on 28 June.
If you’re someone who’d love to attend Webstock, from a group that’s under-represented in the spaces in which Webstock intersects – technology, design, business or culture – or if you’re someone without the financial means to pay for a ticket, we’d love to hear from you. We’re keen to hear why you’d love to come, what you’d get out of the experience, and why you are a deserving scholarship recipient.
We also provide free childcare, should that be of assistance.
To apply for a scholarship, please send us an application at [email protected].
Applications close at midnight on Monday 27 May. Applicants will be informed of the outcome by Friday 31 May at the latest.
The fine print
- Scholarships cover the cost of full conference registration.
- Applications should be no more than (the equivalent of) two pages. PDF, email, shared online doc are all welcome.
- If you’ve received a free ticket to Webstock previously, you won’t be eligible this time. Sorry, but we want to share things around.
- If you’re living outside of New Zealand, you’re very welcome to apply.
- We won’t be publicising who has won a scholarship, but be assured that you’ll be made extremely welcome at Webstock and will receive numerous high fives from the Webstock team at the event for being a scholarship winner.
- Scholarships cover registration to the main Webstock conference. If you wish to attend a workshop also, you will need to pay for that. All costs associated with travelling to Webstock and accommodation whilst at Webstock will be your responsibility.