Here's where you can register for Webstock 2010. Registration takes place at Lil Regie, which is a trusted and secure online registration system. We know - we built it ourselves! There are options to pay by credit card or on receipt of an invoice. All costs are GST inclusive.
Costs - main conference
Earlybird pricing closed on 11th December.
Costs - workshops
- discount: $650 (If also attending main conference)
- standard: $795 (If not attending main conference)
- discount: $350 (If also attending main conference)
- standard: $495 (If not attending main conference)
with the exception of:
Adam Greenfield's Systems/Layers: Understanding urban space in an era of networked informatics
- discount: $225 (If also attending main conference)
- standard: $350 (If not attending main conference)
Costs - ONYAs
The ONYAs awards dinner will be held on the final night of Webstock - Friday 19 February.
- discount: $125 (If also attending main conference)
- standard: $150 (If not attending main conference)
But what do you get?
In addition to inspiration, education, jaw-droppingly wonderful speakers and instant street-cred, going to the main conference at Webstock gets you:
- the highly sought-after Webstock schwag
- a stylish Webstock t-shirt
- lunch, morning and afternoon teas
- free Peoples' coffee and free ice-cream all through the conference - as much as you want!
- a drink and food at the Thursday evening event
- a super awesome time